152Pleasant Retreat Drive
LANCASTER, KY. 40444
13-14 MARCH 08:00 AM – Until Complete
Length of Class: A 2-day course (14 hours classroom time and 2 hours range time).
Requirements: A properly functioning, quality handgun. 100rds of ammunition, Hearing and eye protection, comfortable and appropriate clothing, Firearm must be cased and unloaded before entering classroom.
Description: This course teaches the CCDW class from the instructors perspective. The main topics covered in the class are:
- Class Introduction.
- Safety (in the classroom, at home and on the range while carrying).
- Notice to Instructors.
- Kentucky Statutes.
- Use and Misuse of Force.
- Legal Liability.
- Record Keeping.
- Principles of Markmanship.
- Techniques of Instructing.
- Autoloader and Revolver Nomenclature.
- Inspecting Weapons.
- Cleaning Weapons.
- Conducting Live Fire Exercises.
- Test Evaluations.
- Candidates Live Presentations.
- Written Test.
- Range Qualifications.
13-14 March 2019