Dates and Times Available:
Sat, March 9, 2019, 8:00 AM – Sun, March 10, 2019, 5:00 PM CDT
Sat, March 23, 2019, 8:00 AM – Sun, March 24, 2019, 5:00 PM CD
329 Midway Rd
Murray, KY 42071
Green River Gun Club
1168-1252 Prices Chapel Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Eagle Eye Shooting Complex
30 Elk Ridge Rd.
Mount Pleasant, TN 38474
Down Zero Shooting Sports
200 Down Zero Ln, Central City KY, 42330
Select Location first as it dictates what dates are available
Foundations of the Self-Defense Handgun (FSDH)
This course is an introduction to The Bulwarks version of Weaponcraft based on many excellent resources, namely Gunsite, Rangemaster, Riposte, and others. Also, the research from first-hand experiences are offered to the student of this course. Topics covered in-depth are “fighting platform”, “multiple targets”, “dynamic marksmanship”, “Letting your gun talk to you”, “Reloads”, “Using cover”, and much more.
- 2 Days
- 350 rounds of good factory ammunition minimum.
- Must be 21 years old, able to own a firearm, or if under 21 must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
You will need to bring the following
- A firearm in good working order (preferable 9mm or above, but not mandatory)
- 300 rounds of ammunition. Factory ammo is preferd. If you bring reloads they need to be approved before the class.
- A good STRONG SIDE holster. Leather or Kydex. We don’t allow any one size fits all type holsters. You must be able to draw your pistol is a safe manner from your holster. (if you have questions about gear, please give me a call)
- Three magazine or speed loaders for revolvers
- Double mag pouch or two singles
- Any snacks or drinks you will want for the day
- You may also want to bring knee pads and a lawn chair
March 9-10, 2019, March 23-24, 2019
Raven Defense Murray KY, Green River Gun Club, Bowling Green KY, Eagle Eye Mt. Pleasant TN, Down Zero Central City, KY, Key Range