Foundations of the Self-Defense Handgun (FSDH)
MARCH 9-10, 2019 RAVEN DEFENSE 329, MIDWAY RD. MURRAY, KY
MARCH 23-24, 2019 KEY RANGE 10291 THOMPKINSVILLE RD. GLASGOW, KY
JULY 13-14 COLD CREEK RANGE 1105 LOCUST LANE LANCASTER, KY
SEPTEMBER 14-15, 2019 RAVEN DEFENSE 329 MIDWAY RD. MURRAY KY
This course is an introduction to The Bulwarks version of Weaponcraft based on many excellent resources, namely Gunsite, Rangemaster, Riposte, and others. Also, the research from first-hand experiences are offered to the student of this course. Topics covered in-depth are “fighting platform”, “multiple targets”, “dynamic marksmanship”, “Letting your gun talk to you”, “Reloads”, “Using cover”, and much more.
- 2 Days
- 350 rounds of good factory ammunition minimum.
- Must be 21 years old, able to own a firearm, or if under 21 must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
You will need to bring the following
- A firearm in good working order (preferable 9mm or above, but not mandatory)
- 350 rounds of ammunition. Factory ammo is preferd. If you bring reloads they need to be approved before the class.
- A good holster. Leather or Kydex. We don’t allow any one size fits all type holsters. You must be able to draw your pistol is a safe manner from your holster. (if you have questions about gear, please give me a call)
- Three magazine or speed loaders for revolvers
- Double mag pouch or two singles
- Any snacks or drinks you will want for the day
- You may also want to bring knee pads and a lawn chair